Friday, February 27, 2009

A Sigh of Relief....sort of

So yesterday I finally turned in my application for nursing school -- only 2 days before the deadline! Whew! I was worried I wouldn't have all my immunizations done in time, but when I found my shot record I realized I've had shots that I don't even remember getting. Yay! My application is in and I've already taken the entrance exam, so now I can breathe a big sigh of relief...sort of. I have to wait til May to find out if they've accepted me into the program or not. That's a long time to wait for something so important! I'll try not to let myself worry too much about it though. Its out of my hands!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations sweetie! I'm sure it will work out! I'm excited for you to get to go and see Shaun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mama Brown! :) And I am also totally excited to go visit Shaun! I may not want to come back home, haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete